Treasure Hunt #10 with some added fun

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

We hit the 30 caches found mark on Sunday.  We went to South Carolina on a hunt for some and then hit Plaza Fiesta for some lunch and fun.  Here are some pics of our outing.




I must say we have found some VERY nice parks in our treasure hunts that we have mapped to spend lots of time at during our stay in Charlotte over the years.


Plaza Fiesta is an indoor flea market with south american products for sale.
They also have this 6 story play center for the kids along with an Arcade

The kids had a blast

1 comments:

Rabens Family April 23, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Plaza Fiesta is so much FUN! The girls and I really enjoyed it there when Pop took us. I even did to cool slide with the girls.

BTW I mailed Blayke's birthday package on Wednesday, so it should be arriving soon. All of the gifts are wrapped inside, so it is fine for him to open the box. If you want him to open his gifts early that is fine with me. I know it is nice to spread stuff out. Hope he likes it! :)

Post a Comment