Lunch Cache- First Trackable GeoCoin Found

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

I decided to get out and away from everyone for a bit so I took an hour break for myself and went geocaching at a local park. I found it just off the walking trail under a tree. 


This is a "12 Provincien Geocoinrace 2008-2009 Geocoin van Janneke" 
Is was originally a travel coin race around the world.  Now a collector owns it and just wants it to travel around the world.  It was placed in a cache near Vuhgt, Netherlands September 6, 2008.  It has been traveling around the Netherlands until March 14, 2010 when it was flown into Charlotte and placed in the cache I found today.   I will relocate this coin sometime this weekend if we go caching (Blayke's Allergies Permitting)

1 comments:

Rabens Family April 8, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

WOW! I hope Blayke's allergies get better so you guys can continue treasure hunting. ;) Let Blayke know that we are praying for him.

Post a Comment