Coupon Clipping Machine

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010


So I have been carefully scanning the ads and going through my coupons since Harris Teeter is tripling coupons this week.  I have only been shopping at Target & CVS this weekend to get some free/discounted items such as Tide, Colgate, Pupperonies, Makeup, Starbucks Coffee etc.   Tomorrow starts my grocery shopping.  I have 75 coupons that are totaling up to $136.00 after they are tripled.  I know it's lame but I am excited to see how much stuff I am going to be able to buy.  Gotta break it up into 4 trips though since I am only allowed to use 20 coupons per day.  WISH ME LUCK!

1 comments:

Rabens Family March 23, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Good Luck! Sounds like you are ready. Can't wait to hear about the results. Saving money is the BEST! I just got 11 sweaters/winter shirts for my mom at Walmart today for $1.00 a piece. I wish they would have had some size M ones, but they only had size S left.

Post a Comment